Certified Internet Engineer (CIE)
- Can You Spell "TCP/IP"?
- Can you tell a packet from a turnip?
- Do you think IPX is a Sun Computer?
- Why isn't "Cisco" is a town in the Sierra Nevada?
- Do you use a router to move packets or to cut grooves in wood?
If you answered yes to these questions, YOU may have the makings of CERTIFIED
- Do you want to impress "the suits"?
- Want to use our cool logo?
Then YOU should be a CERTIFIED INTERNET ENGINEER!
Yes, our page is still under construction.
And no, our domain name is not for sale.
By the way, you might have hit this site by mistake when you really want one of
CIE, Inc in Braintree, Mass.
Centre for International Economics (Australia)
The CIE Group of Companies (Pretoria, South
Here are some URL's to prime search engines...
SpeedBump, The Bandwidth Regulator
The Internet Cave
Updated: April 16, 2000
This page is copyrighted under the laws of the United States of America.
Copying of this page for any purpose related to the protection or expansion of
trade or service marks is strictly prohibited. Nor may this page be
copied for any purpose related to dispute resolution between owners of domain
names and trade or service mark holders.